Meyer Sound M1D
Main features and specification for Meyer Sound M1D:
- Extremely compact and lightweight; forms virtually “invisible” PAs
- Very flat response for exceptional accuracy and imaging
- Constant-Q horn assures uniform coverage
- Unique crossover design eliminates midrange combing
- Seamless integration with other M Series models
- Compact voice reinforcement systems
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
- Front and under-balcony fill
Meyer Sound M1D is an exceptionally compact enclosure. It enables sound designers to achieve high output, precise pattern control with very low distortion from a lightweight and unobtrusive system.
The M1D Loudspeaker provides a substantial peak SPL of 125 dB at 1 meter with an operating frequency range of 60 Hz – 18 kHz. It is designed specifically to implement vertical curvilinear arrays of up to 16 cabinets, having 0- to 8-degree splay between adjacent units. This design affords the flexibility to tailor vertical coverage by varying the number and splay of cabinets in the array while maintaining a consistent 100° horizontal coverage.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Meyer Sound M 1 D, Meyer Sound M 1D, Meyer Sound M1 D, Meyer Sound M1-D, Meyer Sound M-1D