Meyer Sound MINA
Meyer MINA Compact Curvilinear Array Loudspeaker
- Small footprint and narrow width ideal for small venues and fill applications
- Exceptional fidelity and transient response for intelligibility and high impact
- High power-to-size ratio
- Wide, even horizontal coverage pattern
- Flexible rigging options
- Seamless integration with M’elodie, MICA, and the 500-HP subwoofer
- QuickFly rigging with captive GuideALinks for flown and ground-stacked arrays, with additional MINAs, or with M’elodies or 500-HPs
Meyer Sound MINA compact curvilinear array loudspeaker is the smallest member of the industry-leading MILO family of loudspeakers from Meyer Sound.
Measuring just over a foot and a half wide (half a meter) and weighing only 41.2 lbs (18.69 kg), MINA is ideal for use in low-profile, high-power curvilinear array systems and an excellent choice for small theatres, theme parks, houses of worship, AV systems, and any venue where size and weight are concerns and exceptional fidelity a requirement.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry