Meyer Sound USW-1P
Meyer USW1P / Meyer USW 1P Compact Subwoofer
- Classic design configuration with proven heritage from USW-1 model
- High peak power capability for excellent transient reproduction
- Built-in crossover allows for simple daisy-chain signal distribution and eliminates the need for external crossover
- Compact cabinet satisfies a broad range of installation requirements
- Flat phase response for optimal crossover to mid/high systems
- Concert halls, clubs and houses of worship
- Theatrical sound reinforcement
- Surround sound presentations
- Stage monitoring drum fill (in combination with UM-P model monitors)
- Portable and installed audio-visual systems
Meyer Sound USW-1P performs well with UPA-P Series self-powered loudspeakers to form full-range reproduction systems, and is also compatible with other Meyer Sound self-powered mid-high loudspeakers.
Excellent Transient Reproduction
Meyer USW-1P compact cabinet satisfies a broad range of installation requirements, housing two 15-inch drivers, each powered by a dedicated channel with a protection limiter which allows high output levels across the drivers’ entire frequency range. In addition, the input incorporates a built-in crossover and accepts a full-range signal, allowing for simple daisy-chain signal distribution and eliminating the need for external crossovers.
Applications include theatrical sound reinforcement, surround sound presentations, houses of worship, and portable and installed audio-visual systems.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry