The Midas Heritage 4000 console has been developed by listening to the needs of live sound engineers and builds upon the flexibility of the Heritage 3000.
Midas Heritage 4000 Console - Offering a total of forty (40) aux sends plus stereo masters, the Heritage 4000 is a comprehensive monitor console. With it’s flexible assignable buss routing, the Heritage 4000 can be quickly configured making the Heritage 4000 just as comfortable at the Front of House.
This mixer is an evolution of the award winning Heritage 3000 with an additional 16 more busses, which has resulted in what many would regard as the ultimate stage monitor console.
As monitor applications have become more demanding, specifically with the increased usage of in-ear systems, it is now common to see multiple consoles bussed together to achieve the required number of outputs. The Heritage 4000 allows an engineer to run up to 40 mixes (plus stereo masters) from a single console, benefitting from Heritage buss flexibility, and ‘road proven’ digital assistance.
- 48 channel – 44 mono/4 stereo Width 2268mm (89.29”) Height 1054mm (41.49”) Depth 599mm (23.58”) Weight 275kg (606.3lbs)
- 56 channel 52 mono/4 stereo Width 2559mm (100.79” ) Depth 1054mm (41.49”) Height 599mm (23.58”) Weight 313kg (690.1lbs)
- 64 channel 60 mono/4 stereo Width 2815mm (110.82”) Depth 1054mm (41.49”) Height 599mm (23.58”) Weight 338kg (745.2lbs)
- Weights are approximate and out of flight case
- Frames: 48, 56, and 64
- Stereo: All inputs wired for stereos
- EQ: 4 band fully-parametric
- Direct Output: Front panel switchable and level control SIS panning with IMAGE control
- 24 Mix Outputs: Front panel configurable per application
- 8 Stereo aux outputs
- 10 VCAs
- 10 Automute groups
- 27 x 8 matrix