The Midas Legend 3000 Mixing Console is a semi-modular multi-application live production mixing consoles which combines the unique Midas sound quality with some truly innovative features.
The Midas Legend 3000 Mixing console includes the XL4’s high performance preamps plus the XL3 EQ to deliver the trademark Midas sound and it uses the same snapshot automation system as its larger cousins, but there are also some innovative features that make the console particularly attractive.
Legend is built around blocks of eight channels, yet the clever design means that servicing is still very straightforward. Many potential customers need on occasions to provide a monitor mix from the FOH position, Legend delivers a unique solution. Each input channel provides independent FOH and Monitor controls with dedicated EQ and faders. There are 12 highly flexible mix sends, which may be used individually as fold back or FOH effects sends and the user has complete freedom in how these are assigned.
- Frames: 24, 32, 40, 48 (plus 4 stereo effects returns)
- FOH EQ: 4 band swept fully parametric mids
- Mon EQ: 2 band sweepable
- Direct Output
- SIS™ panning with IMAGE control
- STS: Solo Tracking System
- 12 Mix Sends (front panel configurable for monitor mixes or effects sends) with 4 band
- Semi parametric EQ (XL3)
- 8 Audio Sub Groups
- 10 VCAs AA10 Automute groups
- 12 x 6 matrix: outputs can be expanded to suit
- Automation: snapshot automation of VCA, Audio Group and Aux routing plus mutes