Midas Pro9 in flightcase w/ DSP
- Control Surface
- XLR 8in/8out
- Optical, Ethernet and AES50
Midas PRO9 DL371
Ethernet and AES50 redundant
2014, Good condition, Firmware: G2 2.6.
|Packaging included in Price
Yes – included in price
Flightcase – Single
Midas PRO9 Live Digital Console Control Centre
with 88 Input Channels, 35 Mix Buses and 96 kHz Sample Rate.
PRO9 is the top of Midas PRO Series. With the dual stage boxes offers placement flexibility up to 200m apart and 500m from the FOH position.
The PRO9 benefits from the full range of Midas I/O box options, including DL251 fixed format stage box and DL431 24 channel 5-way mic splitter offering three mic preamps per channel and dual digital network connections, both with full redundancy. The user can also include the new Klark Teknik DN9650 digital format converter offering connectivity to many different digital protocols, including MADI and Dante.
- Live performance digital console control centre with up to 88 simultaneous input channels.
- 35 time-aligned and phase-coherent mix buses.
- HyperMAC and AES50 networking allows up to 288 inputs and 294 outputs @ 96 kHz Sample Rate.
- HyperMAC router with 192 bidirectional channels over copper and optical fibre.
- Provides dual redundant snake connection to DL371PRO9 Audio System Engine.
- Snake connections up to 500 m with optical fibre or 100 m with CAT5/5e cable.
- 10 VCA (variable control association) and 6 POPulation groups.
- Up to 36 assignable 1/3 octave KLARK TEKNIK DN370 graphic equalisers.
- Up to 8 multi-channel digital signal processing effects engines.
- 29 MIDAS PRO motorised 100 mm faders.
- 2 daylight viewable 15” full colour TFT display screens.
- Fully interpolated touch sensitive controls.
- Three bay auto-ranging universal switch-mode power supply with N+1 redundancy.
- Designed and engineered in the U.K.