Nexo Alpha B1
The Nexo Alpha B1
-15 is an advanced high power Bass module that can be stacked or flown together in arrays with Alpha M3, M8 and S2 cabinets.
The Nexo Alpha B1
-15 uses one NEXO specified high power 15” LF driver on an innovative internal flare component manufactured of rigid honeycomb composites. This high efficiency design delivers extremely low distortion, coherent bass output from 42Hz to 190Hz. The B1-15 is fully capable of operating without the S2 subbass in applications where extreme LF performance is not required. The Alpha System is a range of advanced technology modular, compact, high power loudspeaker modules tailored for a wide range of touring and installed sound reinforcement applications, from clubs and theaters to large scale live events. Like all NEXO products, Alpha System components are designed to work with advanced electronic processors, guaranteeing consistent performance and reliability of the highest standard.
ALPHA E- B1-15 Advantages
• High power Bass module (140dB peak SPL @ 1m) using a composite curve flared horn loaded 1 x 15” 6Ω LF driver.
• High efficiency, lightweight design, wideband frequency response 42Hz – 190Hz.
• Active operation with NX242 Digital TDcontroller ensures reliable, linear operation.
• High performance honeycomb composite curve construction.
• Available in dark grey carpet covering or textured black paint.
• Optional integrated flying system hardware for Crossbow flying system (see below left) or standard aircraft fittings.
• Ergonomically designed for flying or ground stacking, easy touring handling and truck packs.
ALPHA E B1-15 PRODUCT FEATURES
Components - 1 x 15” (38cm) 6Ω driver. Folded horn, composite curve.
Height x Width x Depth - 600 x 689 x 754mm (23 5/8”x 27 1/8”x 29 11/16”) Shape 22.5° trapezoid
Weight Net - 51kg (112lbs) With wheelboard: 58kg (128lbs)
Connectors - 2 x 4-pole SPEAKON (In & Loop Thru)
Wiring - 1+ & 1- (VLF), 2+ & 2- (LF)
Construction - Honeycomb composite curve. Baltic Birch Ply finished with dark grey carpet. Textured, polyurethane black paint coating also available.
Fittings: Handles - 2 Metal Bar Handles Front finish Acoustic foam on perforated steel grille (77% transparent)
Flying Points - Crossbow Flying System cabinet hardware; 4 Flying Tracks on front (7 positions in 2.5° steps), top to bottom steel back plate, 4 Flying Tracks on back (Hinge Fixing), Internal top to bottom & left to right steel links. Fixed Installation Crossbow flying tracks can also receive standard aircraft fittings.
SYSTEM SPECIFICATIONS ALPHA B1-15 WITH NX242 DIGITAL TDCONTROLLER - Frequency Response [a] Wideband: 42Hz – 190Hz ±3dB Xover: 80Hz – 190Hz ±3dB
Usable Range @-6dB [a] - 39Hz – 600Hz
Sensitivity -1W @ 1m [b] 106dB SPL
Nominal Nominal Peak SPL @ 1m [b] - 140dB Peak
Nominal Impedance - 6Ω (5.2 min)
Recommended Amplifiers - 900 to 1200Watts into 6Ω