Main features and specification for Nexo PS15-R2:
- High-power system (136dB Peak SPL @ 1m) with 15in LF and 2in HF drivers
- Rotatable asymmetrical horn and unique cabinet architecture ensure versatility; user- adaptable for both PA and stage monitoring applications
- Two-way, switchable passive or active design for precise performance-matching to user requirements
- Sophisticated control electronics ensure reliable, linear operation
- Supported with a full range of mounting and flying accessories
A high power system capable of producing 136dB Peak SPL, the new PS15-R2 Loudspeaker can be safely driven with up to 2000 Watts of amplifier power. Controlled by the new DTD Controller, the PS15-R2 achieves high SPLs and wide bandwidth performance, despite being only half the weight and volume of common trapezoidal loudspeaker systems.
Along with the flexible coverage patterns enabled by NEXO’s proprietary constant directivity asymmetrical dispersion horn, the architecture and weight balance of the PS15-R2 are designed
to provide both uncompromised PA and stage monitor performance from a single speaker.
Left and Right versions of the PS15-R2 have been developed to provide a true stereo image,particularly important for wedge applications. The 2-way passive 8Ω design uses a single amplifier channel to deliver bi-amped performance, reducing system cost, size and complexity, while the new cabinet design incorporates a pole mount and a new hardware adapter compatible with a vast array of touring and fixed installation accessories.
- High-power mid-sized touring, installed PA for clubs, A/V, theater, Houses of Worship, broadcast, etc.
- High-quality, extremely powerful stage monitoring for A/V, theatre, cabarets, broadcast, etc.
- Fill-in system for any PA requiring side, down and near-field augmentation
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Nexo PS-15R2, Nexo PS 15 R2, Nexo PS15R2, Nexo PS15 R2