Out Board LV12 is a Low Voltage Control Chain Hoist Controller designed to withstand the rigours of touring and staging life.
Out Board LV12
Main features and specification for Out Board LV12:
- Twelve channels of low-voltage control and 3-phase hoist power distro
- Selectable Normal multichannel mode or Pickle mode
- Industry standard Ceep (Socapex-style) control/power connectors. Optional trussmount C-Form Splitter Boxes
- Input voltage phase indicators and reversal switch
- Optional compact and ergonomic RC12 handset for remote control, with built-in Emergency Stop
- Optional remote GO button, link-able across multiple units
- Integral Emergency Stop button, link-able across multiple units. E-Stop circuit features automatic self-test function.
- Internal sub-assemblies designed for optimum serviceability
- Fully compliant with CE directives
Out Board LV-Series operates all Columbus McKinnon and most other Low-Voltage control hoists: 4-, 6-, 8-, and 12-channel.
The LV12 chain hoist controller, one of our range of control system building blocks, is designed to withstand the rigours of touring and staging life. The LV12 is housed in a steel rack mount case
built with highly serviceable subassemblies, and offers the option of compact and ergonomic RC12 remote control handsets.
The LV12 is designed to operate twelve low-voltage controlled chain-hoist motors in staging and rigging applications. It features heavy duty connectors and controls housed in a compact 3U high 19" rack mount chassis making it ideal for touring and fixed applications. The LV12 fully conforms to European EMC and LVD requirements.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: OutBoard LV12, Out Board LV 12, OutBoard LV 12, Out Board LV-12, OutBoard LV-12