Robert Juliat 613SX is a versatile, classic 1000W / 1200W Tungsten theatre zoom profile spot.
Robert Juliat 613SX
Main features and specification for Robert Juliat 613SX:
- Multi-function double gate: simultaneous use of gobos and iris. Sharp focus of both gobo and shutter
- Shutter gate: up to 8 shutters. Remove shutters for easy maintenance or tuck fully inside gate for secure transport
- User-friendly shutter-lock system: secures shutters’ setting in any circumstances (locking efficient up to 4 shutters)
- Universal gobo holder: "A" size glass and metal gobo
- Lens tube lock feature: secures rotating lens tube against unwanted movement
- 90° rotating lens tube / gate / front accessories holder: rotation of the projected image is always possible while the lamp remains vertical – no need to move the yoke
- Internal glass filter holder: long term use of durable coloured, dichroic or textured glass
- Easy focus reference: graduated scale on side of lantern; fast and easy refocusing
- Tilt reference on hanging yoke: index for rapid repositioning
- Multiposition socket: accepts 1000 W and 1200 W lamps
- Factory set optical train: no re-alignment even after lamp change
- SX optical system: double condenser optics for exceptional optical quality
- Variable zoom optics: sharp focus at every beam angle.
- Independent control of image size and focus. Focus handles on both sides
- Made in France : fully manufactured in Robert Juliat premises retaining complete control over all aspects of quality
- Interchangeable lamp bases with Quincy (MSD 575 W) series
- Air vents: efficient cooling with no light spill
- Bodywork: strong sheet metal construction for durability
- Moving parts: smooth at all times, even when hot
- Captive knobs and handles: additional security when working at height or in transit
- Easy access to all parts: easy cleaning, re-lamping and maintenance
- Spare parts and accessories: uniform across the tungsten, discharge or LED range, reducing running costs
Robert Juliat 613SX is one of the most versatile of the Juliat profiles. The short throw Robert Juliat 613SX is equally happy on-stage, overhead, on side booms or prosceniums. Its advanced functions and optical quality make this fixture indispensable in opera houses, theatres and studios.
Interchangeable lamp bases can be swapped with the Quincy range to give a choice of tungsten or discharge options.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry