The Robert Juliat Lancelot Followspot 4000W HTI
is more than just a followspot, its modular accessories make it the most powerful long throw effects projector ever built.
Robert Juliat Lancelot 4000W HTI
The shining knight of followspots!
Robert Juliat Lancelot’s
innovative optical train improves on the power and throw capabilities of its smaller counterparts to become the benchmark fixture for spectaculars. More than just a followspot, its modular accessories make it the most powerful long throw effects projector ever built.
• New high performance 6-lens optical train: reduces the size of the unit and enhances definition
• Fully closing iris cassette: removable for fast, easy replacement; protective backplate for extended lifespan
• Gobo holder: glass and metal gobos
• Ergonomic dimmer control: one-handed dim, pan and tilt
• Smooth dimmer shutter: retains flat beam and colour temperature when dimming
• Optional remote DMX-control: dMX-control of motorised dimmer shutter, progressive frost and colours - effects synchronising remotely with pinpoint accuracy
• Progressive frost filter : on flip lever for quick soft-edge beam effect • Individually removable colour frame: gels replaced easily while colour cassette remains in place
• Colour changer: 6-way, self-cancelling boomerang colour-changer
• Fast-locking focus handle: for quick and easy change of beam size • Easy focus reference: graduated scale on side of lantern; fast and easy refocusing
• Adjustable yoke: for optimum overhead positioning
• Easy-to-balance counterweight: steady movement, even at long distances
• Stand: perfectly weighted for maximum stability with smooth rotation for optimum performance. Easy set up; triple safety system for extra security
• Safe lamp: no risk of explosion and no protective clothing necessary
• Factory set optical train: travels safely within followspot and requires no time-consuming realignment on arrival. Uniform beam on all followspots of same type
• Double quartz condenser system: for dazzling light output and perfectly even beam
• Gobo : long distance gobo projection
• Variable zoom optics: sharp focus at every beam angle. Independent control of image size and focus.
• Zoom: very narrow variable zoom 2°-5°
• Made in France : fully manufactured in Robert Juliat premises retaining complete control over all aspects of quality
• Separate PSU: compact for easy handling and rapid maintenance • Cooling: highly efficient multi-zone cooling of lamp house and oversized lamp holder heat-sinks for maximum reliability and durability
• Bodywork: strong sheet metal construction for durability
• Ergonomic wrap-around handle: comfort, safety and practicality from all operating positions
• Moving parts: smooth at all times, even when hot
• Captive knobs and handles: additional security when working at height or in transit
• Easy access to all parts: easy cleaning, re-lamping and maintenance
• Removable assemblies: fast-plug cable connectors and complete component assemblies (mirror, condenser set and lamp house assembly) save maintenance and cleaning time
• Safety: safety switch for secure access to the lamp