Robert Juliat Roxie is a compact, efficient 300W LED followspot that fits in the smallest of spaces and is the ideal energy-efficient solution.
Robert Juliat Roxie
Main features and specification for Robert Juliat Roxie:
- Fully closing iris: removable for fast, easy replacement
- Universal gobo holder: a-size glass and metal gobo
- Local control: light intensity adjustment through built-in potentiometer
- Internal glass filter holder: long term use of durable coloured, dichroic or textured glass
- Colour changer: 6-way, 'push/pull' colour changer system for simultaneous use of multiple filters
- DMX: 8 or 16 bits dimming and strobe function
- Parameters: adjustable curves and response thru 4-button display with automatic light switch-off
- Easy focus reference: graduated scale on side of lantern; fast and easy refocusing
- Very long-life lamp source: 50 000 hours - Lumen maintenance greater than 70% after 50 000 hours
- Coated double condenser optical system: for exceptional optical quality
- Variable zoom optics: sharp focus at every beam angle. Independent control of image size and focus.
- Electronic dimmer: dimming without clipping or cut-out at low intensity levels; high quality smoothing
- No colour shift: colour temperature remains the same when dimming
- Made in France : fully manufactured in Robert Juliat premises retaining complete control over all aspects of quality
- PSU: built-in electronic flicker-free power supply for easy, plug-and-play installation
- Power connectors: neutriK powerCON TRUE1 IN and OUT connectors for daisy chaining
- Silent-running cooling fans: ideal for TV studios and opera houses
- Electronic thermal management system: ensures maximum performance of the system without any risk of overheating
- Bodywork: strong sheet metal construction for durability
- Moving parts: smooth at all times, even when hot
- Captive knobs and handles: additional security when working at height or in transit
- Easy access to all parts: easy cleaning and maintenance
A little LED wonder with the power punch, Roxie is Robert Juliat’s first LED followspot.
The compact 300W spot is all about eciency. It is in the smallest of spaces and is the ideal energy-ecient solution for all those venues where running costs need to be signicantly reduced.
Robert Juliat Roxie delivers an output comparable to most of the 575W discharge followspot available on the market. No heat, no lamp change, less maintenance. Smooth electronic dimming is available as standard, either locally via the rotary dimmer knob or remotely via DMX.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry