Roland M5000 Series Live Mixing Console
- Set three inputs per channel with full backup support.
- Dynamics, Equalizer, and signal delay for both inputs and outputs
- Built-in Sub-Group bus.
- Dynamics and EQ sections that permit reordering.
- A Channel Link function that allows up to 12 Group settings.
- Mono/stereo definable input/output channels.
- Channel and EFX delays can be adjusted in ms/Meters/Feet/Frames/Notes.
In a rapidly changing world, the ability to adapt is needed to excel. O.H.R.C.A brings the power of adaptability to the world of live audio mixing. It conforms to the needs of both the application and the operator by delivering 128 freely definable audio paths, flexible user interface and workflow, expandable protocols, and multi-format I/O choices -all delivered at a pristine 24-bit / 96kHz sound quality. This achievement in an ideal frame size opens a new generation in live sound solutions.