SGM REGIA 2048 is a digital lighting control desk for the control of conventional and automated lighting fixtures of all kinds.
SGM REGIA 2048
Main features and specification for SGM REGIA 2048:
- 4 x 512 DMX output channels
- MIDI IN OUT THRU
- DMX IN
- SMPTE IN OUT
- 2 Ethernet LAN connections
- 2 SuperVGA out
- 2 built-in 12'' TFT monitors, of which one is a touch-screen (Live model)
- 24 playback registers (Pro and Opera models)
- 12 playback registers (Live model)
- 12 + 12 manual presets (Live model)
- 48 + 48 manual presets (Opera model)
- 4 attribute control encoders
- 1 speed control encoder
- Trackball or mouse Pan & Tilt control
- Printer port
- RS 232 Serial port
- Audio In
SGM Regia 2048 is a console dedicated to the control of conventional and automated lighting fixtures of all kinds. By means of its four DMX-512 outputs, it is possible to control the timing and running modes of any fixture on the market, thanks to a conprehensive library that can be updated on an on-going basis.
Three versions of SGM Regian 2048 are available for different requirements and applications:
- Regia 2048 PRO is the most compact, lightweight version.
- Regia 2048 LIVE was designed and built specifically for touring and television applications.
- Regia 2048 OPERA is ideal for controlling fixtures in theatrical applications.
Although having the same characteristics, the models differ for the hardware they are supplied with.
SGM Regia 2048 can be controlled by external trigger sources via MIDI, SMPTE or DMX, for running shows programmed on board in sync.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: SGM Regia2048, SGM Regia-2048