The SGM XC-5
has been designed to revolutionise the strobe industry and mark the end of the old xenon-based effects which have such high wattage that they need many generators to power them.
The SGM XC-5 advantages include:
- High performance color LED fixture with low power consumption
- True LED alternative to traditional strobes
- Intuitive interface
- Noiseless operation
- USITT DMX 512 A controllable
- Easy mounting - no tools required
- Stand-alone mode eliminating the need for dedicated controllers
The colour strobe utilises 1,080 RGB LEDs, boasting just 4A power consumption (with 6W standby power) and a lamp life of 50,000 hours.
SGM’s new LED strobes can produce numerous different flash combinations.
Housed in a black, slim aluminium chassis, the XC-5 contains 120° lens as standard, tilt of 0°-110°, 1 to 7 DMX channels, and set up is via OLED 5-button graphic display.