Shure PSM 1000 is an In-Ear Personal Monitoring System consisting of a networkable, dual channel transmitter and two diversity bodypack receivers.
Shure PSM 1000
Main features and specification for Shure PSM 1000:
Touring-Grade Design and Performance
Robust RF Performance and Networked Control
- Twin-antenna diversity bodypack receivers with advanced digital signal processing technology dramatically improve signal reception and increase range.
- Full-rack, dual-channel wireless transmitter in an all-metal chassis provides touring-grade performance.
- Networked control via Ethernet connection vastly simplifies setup for high channel counts and enables remote control via Wireless Workbench software.
- Internal power supply with IEC in/out ports enables easy power chaining in the rack.
- Patented CueMode technology allows monitoring of different stage mixes and storing of up to 20 separate channels on one bodypack for quick and easy reference.
- MixMode® technology enables the bodypack user to combine two separate audio channels for simultaneous listening in both ears, or transmit two independent IFB program feeds. Balance control on the bodypack adjusts the relative levels for each audio signal.
- Compatibility with PSM 900 receivers (in the same frequency range) facilitates streamlined inventory management for rental and touring needs.
Advanced Setup and Operation
- Up to 80 MHz tuning bandwidth provides flexibility in today’s crowded and unpredictable RF environments.
- Exceptional transmitter linearity vastly reduces frequency intermodulation and allows up to 39 compatible channels per frequency range.
- Precision front-end RF filtering significantly reduces RF interference for a cleaner, stronger RF signal, fewer dropouts, and fewer audible artifacts.
- Automatic RF gain control prevents signal distortion due to RF overload before it can affect performance.
- Networked frequency coordination simplifies setup for high channel counts.
- Full bandwidth scan from the P10R+ bodypack receivers finds clean, compatible frequencies and provides a graphic spectrum plot viewable from the bodypack menu screen.
- IR sync enables the user to send the identified frequencies and spectrum plot to the P10T transmitter directly.
- Ethernet connectivity allows the user to program compatible frequency assignments from one transmitter to every other P10T transmitter on the network for vastly simplified and streamlined setup.
- Spectrum display provides a front-panel spectrum plot with selectable zoom.
Full compatibility with Wireless Workbench and ShurePlus™ Channels software provides advanced RF spectrum plotting, comprehensive frequency coordination, and live monitoring and adjustment of transmitter settings, including:
Exceptional Audio Quality
- RF mute enable/disable
- RF output power adjustments
- Aux/line level
- Audio input level
- Channel/device name edit
- Advanced digital signal processing technology in the P10R+ receivers deliver more headroom, improved stereo separation, and higher audio fidelity.
- Patented Audio Reference Companding offers natural and transparent sound.
- Available with Shure SE425 Sound Isolating™ earphones featuring dual high-definition MicroDrivers for accurate and balanced audio response.
- Advanced Rechargeability Options
- The SB900 lithium-ion rechargeable battery provides extended usage times and precise tracking of remaining life and charge cycle details.
- The SCB800-US eight-bay charger brings up to eight SB900 batteries to full charge within two hours and has charge status LEDs for each battery.
- The SBC200 dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 300 (P3RA only), PSM 900 (P9RA and P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R and P10R+ only), QLX-D® Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D®
- Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient® Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply.
- The SBC220 networked dual-docking charger works with SB900A, PSM 900 (P9RA+ only), PSM 1000 (P10R+ only), QLX-D Digital Wireless Systems, ULX-D Digital Wireless Systems, and Axient
- Digital (AD1 and AD2 only), available with and without power supply. When the SBC220 is connected to a network, the battery information for each transmitter can be viewed remotely.
- P10T Rackmount Transmitter
- P10R+ Bodypack Receiver (2)
- Two 1/2 Wave Antennas
- AA Batteries (4)
- Antenna Cables (2)
- IEC Power Cable and IEC Extension Cable
- Ethernet Network Cable
- Zippered Bag
- 2 antenna hole plugs
- 4 rack mounting screws with washers
Shure PSM 1000 Personal Monitor System brings personal monitoring to its most advanced level yet. The full-rack, dual-channel, networkable transmitter is ideally suited for the demands of professional touring and installation applications, and the diversity bodypack receivers deliver pristine RF signal and audio quality. Networkability over Ethernet connection enables remote control of transmitter functions and comprehensive frequency coordination via Wireless Workbench® software.
The PSM 1000 Personal Monitor System consists of a networkable, dual channel transmitter and two diversity bodypack receivers for an unprecedented combination of audio and RF performance.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Shure PSM1000, Shure PSM-1000