Shure UHF-R is a flagship networkable wireless microphone system used by professionals all over the world.
Main features and specification for Shure UHF-R:
- automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync and smart menu-driven system functionality
- Up to 2400 selectable frequencies across an ultra-wide 60 MHz bandwidth
- Shure patented Audio Reference Companding for crystal-clear sound
- available with the premium KSM9 Dual-Diaphragm Wireless Transmitter
- UR1M Micro-Bodypack Transmitter is also available with UHF-R
- the latest version of the Wireless Workbench software
Wireless system masters the high pressure and extreme conditions of any large-scale touring or installation while delivering uncompromising audio. Features include automatic frequency selection, transmitter sync, and Audio Reference Companding.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Shure UHFR, Shure UHF R