Vari-Lite VL2000 Wash is a multi functional and powerful wash moving head luminaire.
Vari-Lite VL2000 Wash
- Zoomable beam spreader.
- Crossfading color mixer mechanism. The mechanism allows independent blue, amber and magenta color control.
- Fixed Color wheel has 12 positions (1 open) for dichroic color.
- An internal mechanical douser which provides intensity control and strobing.
- An upper enclosure that houses the control electronics as well as a power factor corrected arc power supply.
- Control by DMX512 protocol.
- Two truss hook brackets for versatile hanging configurations.
- 700W arc source.
- Color Mixing: A fully crossfading color system.
- Intensity Control: Full field dimming that allows for smooth timed fades, fast blackouts, and variable strobe effects.
- Fixed Color Wheel: Provides 11 easily loaded positions for fixed dichroic color choices.
- Beam Size Control: A zoomable beam spreader mechanism provides continuous beam size control for both rapid changes and smooth timed beam angle changes.
- Pan and Tilt: Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of a three-phase stepper motor system. Range: Pan - 540° , Tilt - 270°.
- Pan/Tilt Accuracy: 0.3° resolution.
- Weight: 55 lbs (25 kg)
- Spacing: Hangs on 19.0 in. (48.3 cm) centers.
- Source: 700 Watt Short-Arc Lamp, 5600°K, 80CRI
- Reflector: Precision glass reflector with dichroic cold mirror coating
Vari-Lite VL2000 wash luminaire features zoomable beam spreader optics, color mixing, a separate fixed color wheel and a high performance dimmer/strobe mechanism.
Vari-Lite VL2000 wash features an upper enclosure that houses the control electronics as well as a power factor corrected arc power supply for a 700 watt short arc lamp. It also has a zoomable beam spreader optics, CYM color mixing, a separate fixed color wheel and a high performance dimmer/strobe mechanism.
Vari-Lite VL2000 wash is the same size and weight as the VL2000 Spot luminaire, providing a consistent hang configuration and appearance no matter which luminaire type is required.
The fixture can be controlled from a wide variety of DMX-512 consoles.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry