Vari-Lite VL3500 Spot and Vari-Lite VL3500Q Spot are high performance spot moving head luminaires.
Vari-Lite VL3500 Spot
Vari-Lite VL3500Q Spot
- A three-filter CYM cross-fading mechanism. A fixed color wheel with six interchangeable color filters and continuous wheel rotation for additional effects. It includes a variable CTO color temperature correction filter
- A 13-element 6:1 zoom optics system, covering a range from 10° to 60°
- A four-blade shutter mechanism that allows the blades to be operated independently or in unison on two planes for a clear and crisp image. The entire mechanism can rotate 50o in either direction
- Full field dimming designed for smooth timed fades as well as quick dimming effects
- High-performance dual blade strobe system capable of ultra-fast operation
- One gobo/effects wheel provides five rotatable, indexable gobo positions and one open position
- One fixed gobo/effects wheel provides six positions for standard or custom gobos and one open position
- Variable beam focus to soften edges of gobos or spots. Remarkable depth of field capability allows morphing effects between all pattern and effects wheels
- Smooth, time-controlled continuous motion by way of three-phase stepper motor systems
- Pan - 540°, Tilt - 270°
- 1200W short arc lamp
- 20,000 lumens
- Four-blade shutter system with 100° rotation of (± 50°)
- Zoom from 10° to 60°
- CYM color mixing system
- Variable CTO color temperature correction filter
- Two gobo/effects wheels
- Gobos and carriers interchangeable in all Series 3000 fixtures
- 91 lbs (41 kg)
- 94 lbs (43 kg) Q Model
”uiet luminaires: For productions where the absence of noise is critical to the performance, the VL3500Q Spot provides the same powerful capabilities of the original VL3500 Spot while reducing the audible noise output considerably.
VARI-LITE VL3500 Spot luminaire features a 6:1 zoom optics, CYM color mixing, variable CTO color temperature correction, a six-position color wheel, two gobo/effects wheels, a shutter and separate dimmer and ultra-fast strobe mechanisms. A standard pallet of gobos, effects and colors is provided with the unit. Custom gobos, effects and color are available.
An upper enclosure houses the control electronics as well as the arc power supply for the 1200 watt short arc lamp. The arc power supply is power factor corrected for efficient power distribution. The VL3500 Spot luminaire can be controlled from a wide variety of DMX512 consoles.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry