Vari-Lite VLX Wash is a revolutionary next generation of solid-state lighting moving head.
Vari-Lite VLX Wash
• Seven x 120 watt, replaceable custom RGBW LED chipsets
• Each chipset contains high density red, green, blue, and white LED emitters.
• Approximately 14,000 lumens (white light)
• High speed strobe with multiple effects
• Operation of all seven light engines as one or independently.
• Zoom System with continuously variable field angle from approximately 23° to 58° (Zoom Module is easily removable for fixed field angle of 22°)
• Color temperature variable between approximately 3000 and 9000 Kelvin
• Source life exceeds 10,000 hours at full RGBW
• Smooth, high resolution dimming control of R, G, B, and W LED’s
• 62 lbs (28 kg)
The VARI-LITE VLX Wash luminaire incorporates the most attractive benefits of LED lighting technology with the product quality and design ingenuity only found in VARI-LITE automated luminaires. By giving lighting designers the unique ability to replicate the color temperature of a tungsten or arc lamp source, this truly revolutionary luminaire offers an incomparable flexibility never seen before in the LED lighting market.
With stunning colors, powerful intensity, a multi-year source life, low energy consumption and even lower maintenance costs, Vari-Lite VLX Wash luminaire truly is the new face of LED lighting technology.
With patents pending, the internal beam homogenization system creates smooth colormixing that is natural and free of any “color shadowing” effects associated with other LED fixtures.
Additionally, the VLX Wash offers a dynamic CRI adjustment and continuously adjustable color temperature white range between approximately 3000 and 9000 Kelvin.
All Vari-Lite VLX Wash fixtures are calibrated at the factory to provide spectacular color consistency between every VLX Wash luminaire.