Varilite VL6000 range
of automated fixtures are designed specifically as the market leading
mid-air effects fixtures.
Light weight, robust construction and stylish compact design allows the fixtures to transport and install easily, while the visual effects offer something truly spectacular for arena applications.
Varilite VL6000 Beam
- Static dynamic color system allows the VL6000 Beam to maintain its highest output at all times and gives the operator 18 direct colors from 3 color wheels as well as color mixing to achieve up to 55 full color combinations and endless split color effects
- Produces a high output, tight collimated shaft of light at 6.4° and 55,000 lumens
- The exclusive cloaked transition generator system can be used to create auto-timed fades between color combo to reduce programing time in transitioning colors
- Aerial beam and image projection system consists of a variable iris reducing the 6.4° to near 1° beam angle, mid-air and projected images area produced via 7 interchange fully rotatable an index able gobos, the edge sharpness and image appearance can be further adjusted via the dedicated focus channel
- Cloud search mode allows the fixture to be operated without the need of a control console for stand alone applications