Work LightON 5 console features:
- Multi purpose lighting consoles: conventional lighting, moving heads and LED fixtures.
- 60 x 128 dots LCD display with contrast control.
- USB port for download/upload data and upgrade internal software. –
- ArtNet port for a fast communication with compatible devices.
- 6 operating modes: Single scene, Double scene, Sub Master, Moving Light, LED and Memory.
- 48 faders for conventional lighting, moving heads and LED fixtures.
- 1152 programmable scenes (48 scenes x 24 pages) in Sub Master mode for conventional lighting.
- Control of 24 moving lights, with up to 40 channels for each one. 20 playbacks of 99 steps each, using Moving Light mode.
- Control of 24 RGBA LED fixtures. 20 playbacks of 99 steps each, using LED mode.
- 12 integrated effects, each one with programmable fade time and speed (up to 99 steps for each effect).
- Memory mode to mix Sub master, Moving Light and LED operating modes.
- Grand Master fader to control the overall output.
- A and B faders with separate output that allow crossfade between them.
- Blackout function.
- Back-lighted buttons that change their colour depending on their state.
- Port for an optional VGA card (800×600 pixels).