Wybron Coloram II System
Main features and specification for Wybron Coloram II System:
- The Coloram II System consists of one or more color changers and a remote powersupply.
- The DMX512 control signal from the lighting board is connected to the powersupply and can continue on to more Coloram II (RAM) Power Supplies or other DMX-controlled devices.
- The power supply sends both power and control signal on a singlecable eliminating the need for a separate power cable for each color changer.
- The Coloram II System also allows you to control the color changer fan speed via an additional DMX channel on the lighting console.
- The Coloram II System is equipped with the Intelligent Diagnostic System (IDS). Status information is sent from each of the Coloram II Color Changers to the Coloram II (RAM) Power Supply.
The Coloram II System is a scrolling color changer and power supply in a complete range of models offering ease of setup and use. Its variable color capacity and DMX compatibility affords the designer economy and versatility, particularly when budget and space are limited. The lightweight color changers slide easily into the gel frame holder of the light fixture. The compact power supplies attach effortlessly to the truss of the lighting rig or mount into a 19-inch rack.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Wybron Coloram 2 System, Wybron Coloram-2, Wybron Coloram2