Yamaha M3000A is a mixing console for wide range of professional applications.
Main features and specification for Yamaha M3000A:
- The M3000A provides a generous number of input modules; 4 stereo and monaural (the M3000A-56C provides 56 monaural, the M3000A-40C provides 40 monaural, the M3000A-32 provides 32 monaural, and the M3000A-24 provides 24 monaural). Stereo out- put, 16 mix outputs, and 8 matrix outputs are pro- vided in addition. The M3000A is suitable for use in a wide range of applications, such as the main mixer for sound reinforcement, as a monitor mixer, or in building installations.
- The GA Diversity function allows each pair of MIX buses 1/2–7/8 to be switched between group bus (ﬁxed output level from the input channels) and AUX bus (variable output level from the input channels). Bus conﬁguration can be set up as needed.
- The Scene Memory function allows the on/off status of the mono/stereo input channels, MIX OUT 1–16, and STEREO A OUT to be saved as one of 128 "scenes." Scenes can be selected from the front panel, or by MIDI program change messages from an external device. In addition, MIDI control change messages transmitted from an external device can be used to switch the individual on/off status of input channels or bus outputs channels.
- By modifying internal settings, Scene Memory numbers 1–8 can be used as mute groups. In this case, up to eight mute (on/off) settings can be added/defeated individually.
- Eight VCA master faders allow the gain of multiple input channels to be controlled as a group. By grouping the desired input channels and assigning them to a VCA master fader, you can adjust the mix as appropriate for the on-state action using the VCA master faders alone.
- The mono input channels provide a 26 dB pad, HPF, phase switch, four-band parametric EQ, and 100 mm full stroke faders as well as DIRECT OUT jacks. Phantom power is also provided, and can be switched on/off individually.
- The M3000A-40C/M3000A-56C features a center master design that places the master section in the middle of the mixer for superior operability.
- All input channels provide a PFL switch, and an AFL switch is provided for MATRIX OUT 1–8/MIX OUT 1–16/STEREO A OUT/STEREO B OUT. This makes it easy to check your input/output sources.
- Eight independent matrices are provided. The signals from MIX OUT 1–16/STEREO A OUT and dedicated input jacks can be mixed at the desired levels, and output from MATRIX OUT jacks 1–8. This capability can be used for foldback or as a mix for individual speakers/amps.
- All mono input channels, stereo buses, and MIX buses provide an INSERT I/O jack. External effect processors can be inserted as necessary.
- The talkback signal and test tone oscillators can be sent to any of the MIX buses 1-2–13/16 or the stereo buses.
- As monitor sources for the monitor output, you can select (in addition to STEREO A OUT), PFL from the input channels, AFL/PFL from MATRIX OUT 1–8/MIX OUT 1–16/STEREO A OUT/STEREO B OUT, or 2TR IN 1/2
Yamaha M3000A mixing console is based on Yamaha's experience with the PM series, and features superb sound quality with a full range of functionality such as VCA faders, scene memory, and GA diversity.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Yamaha M3000 A