Yamaha - MC3210M
The Yamaha MC3210M Monitor Console
gives fully professional capability, uncompromising electronic performance, and has highly versatile control abilities.
- Offers 10 different monitoring mixes, via 10 busses controlled by compact rotary controls
- Two auxiliary channels may be used for a variety of uses - patching in echo or signal processing units, feeding a tape deck in order to record a show two additional outputs, or providing monitor mixes for the operator stage manger, etc.
- Designed to be multi-purpose
- Can function as the center of an almost unlimited number of system configurations
- 32 Mono inputs
- Inserts on each output and input channel
- Ten mixes with 8 on mono sends and one stereo pair
Weight- 46kg (102 lbs)
Power consumption - 80 w
Dimensions ( W x H x D) - 1485 x 185 x 739 mm - (58.5" x 7.3" x 29.1")
Frequency response - 20 Hz - 20kHz+1/-3 dB