Main features and specification for Yamaha PM1D:
- The Flagship and a New Direction for the PM Series
- Distributed Modular Concept and Revolutionary Digital Technology
- Redesigned Head Amplifiers Deliver an Assertive New PM Sound
- A Wealth of Channel Functions Plus the Selected Channel Interface
- 8 Internal Effect Processors and 24 GEQs for Insert or Send/Return Use
- Advanced Scene Memory Functions
- Scalable Component Architecture and a Generous Bus Complement
- PM1D Manager Software Reduces Setup Time and Facilitates Operation
- Rugged Hardware and Software for Superior Reliability
The Yamaha PM1D Digital Audio Console is the first digital PM-series live sound console, with separate control surface, DSP engine, and I/O components in a system that was both versatile and highly resistant to external noise and interference. The PM1D Digital Mixing System was the first to take the acclaimed Yamaha PM-series live sound consoles into the fully digital domain. It is designed with plug-in card based analog I/O, and when the refined head amps designed for the analog PM5000 were subsequently made available in card format, the PM1D took another step forward in terms of sound quality. Two DSP engines can be connected in “mirror mode,” and redundant cable connections were accommodated as well, for extremely high reliability. With comprehensive functionality and ample I/O, particularly the 48 mix and 24 matrix output buses, is an appealing solution for many demanding high-end applications. Offered an ideal blend of sonic quality, functionality, operability, and reliability.
The Yamaha PM1D live digital mixer and associated CS1D console work surface can provide up to 96 mono input channels and eight stereo channels within dimensions of 75 inches wide by 38.6 inches deep and 16.9 inches high. The console only weighs 260 pounds; a welcome change to conventional 48-channel analog mixing consoles that require up to six people to push and lift into place.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry