The Yamaha Rio1608-D I/O rack
employs Dante network audio protocol for exceptional flexibility and freedom in setup and placement, while delivering natural, musical sound that brings out the full sonic potential of mixing consoles and other system components.
The Yamaha Rio1608-D I/O Rack
is a 3U size that has 16 ins and 8 outs.
Yamaha RIO1608-D I/O Rack -
The “natural, musical sound” that was a key element of the CL Series design policy is carried on without compromise in the R Series. Mechanical construction, circuit board layout, power supply, grounding, and parts selection have all been executed with meticulous attention to detail and quality, combined with exhaustive performance and listening tests at each stage of development. The result is eminently natural, musical sound.
Yamaha Rio-D 1608-D SPECIFICATIONS:
- Sampling Frequency Rate: External: 44.1kHz (+4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%) ±200ppm 48kHz (+4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%) ±200ppm 88.2kHz (+4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%) ±200ppm 96kHz (+4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%) ±200ppm
- Signal Delay: Less than 3ms INPUT to OUTPUT, connect with CL5 using Dante, Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25ms (one way), Fs=48kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.5, –1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT*1, Fs= 44.1kHz, 48kHz +0.5, –1.5dB 20Hz-40kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT*1, Fs= 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- THD: Less than 0.05% [email protected]+4dBu into 600O, Fs= 44.1kHz, 48kHz Less than 0.05% [email protected]+4dBu into 600O, Fs= 88.2kHz, 96kHz INPUT to OUTPUT*1, Input Gain= Min.
- Dynamic Range: 108dB typ., INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Hum & Noise Level: -128dBu Equivalent input noise, Input Gain=Max., -88dBu Residual output noise, ST master off
- Crosstalk: -100dB, Adjacent INPUT/OUTPUT channels Input Gain=Min.
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Power Requirements: AC110V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Rio3224-D: 120W Rio1608-D: 70W Ri8-D: 35W Ro8-D: 35W
- Temperature Range: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40° Storage temperature range: -20 - 60°
- Dimensions [WxHxD]: Rio1608-D: (18 7/8in x 5 3/4in x 14 1/4in)
- Net Weight: Rio1608-D: 8.8kg (19.4lb)