Yamaha RIO1608-D is an i/o stagebox rack for sonic performance that brings out the best in any system for natural, musical sound.
Main features and specification for Yamaha RIO1608-D:
- Sampling Frequency Rate: External: 44.1kHz (+4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%) ±200ppm 48kHz (+4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%) ±200ppm 88.2kHz (+4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%) ±200ppm 96kHz (+4.1667%, +0.1%, -0.1%, -4.0%) ±200ppm
- Signal Delay: Less than 3ms INPUT to OUTPUT, connect with CL5 using Dante, Dante Receive Latency set to 0.25ms (one way), Fs=48kHz
- Frequency Response: +0.5, –1.5dB 20Hz-20kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT*1, Fs= 44.1kHz, 48kHz +0.5, –1.5dB 20Hz-40kHz, refer to +4dBu output @1kHz, INPUT to OUTPUT*1, Fs= 88.2kHz, 96kHz
- THD: Less than 0.05% [email protected]+4dBu into 600O, Fs= 44.1kHz, 48kHz Less than 0.05% [email protected]+4dBu into 600O, Fs= 88.2kHz, 96kHz INPUT to OUTPUT*1, Input Gain= Min.
- Dynamic Range: 108dB typ., INPUT to OUTPUT, Input Gain = Min.
- Hum & Noise Level: -128dBu Equivalent input noise, Input Gain=Max., -88dBu Residual output noise, ST master off
- Crosstalk: -100dB, Adjacent INPUT/OUTPUT channels Input Gain=Min.
- Phantom Power: +48V
- Power Requirements: AC110V-240V, 50/60Hz
- Power Consumption: Rio3224-D: 120W Rio1608-D: 70W Ri8-D: 35W Ro8-D: 35W
- Temperature Range: Operating temperature range: 0 - 40° Storage temperature range: -20 - 60°
- Dimensions [WxHxD]: Rio1608-D: (18 7/8in x 5 3/4in x 14 1/4in)
- Net Weight: Rio1608-D: 8.8kg (19.4lb)
Sonic performance that brings out the best in any system
The “natural, musical sound” that was a key element of the CL Series design policy is carried on without compromise in the Rio Series. Mechanical construction, circuit board layout, power supply, grounding, and parts selection have all been executed with meticulous attention to detail and quality, combined with exhaustive performance and listening tests at each stage of development. The result is eminently natural, musical sound.
Dante network protocol contributes to greater system scalability and flexibility
The Dante network audio protocol developed by Audinate offers outstanding system scalability and flexibility. The required number of audio inputs and outputs can be placed wherever they are needed most, and the ability to implement redundant connections makes it possible to design a system that will keep going in the face of technical problems. With CL Series components a complete daisy-chained system can be easily set up without the need for network switches. Dante Controller software running on a personal computer allows flexible patching of devices on the network.
Support for CL series consoles as well as other Dante based systems
CL Series components are not the only Yamaha professional audio devices that will work with Rio Series I/O racks. With the Dante-MY16-AUD Mini-YGDAI card from Audinate installed, the M7CL, LS9, DME64N, and other compatible Yamaha pro audio gear can be used with Rio Series devices in capable and robust Dante network systems. The Rio3224-D, Rio1608-D and Ri8-D head amplifiers can even be controlled directly from the interface of the M7CL, LS9 or an other compatible console.
Automatic digital-stage compensation for analog gain changes (CL series only)
When multiple consoles are connected to one I/O rack unit, analog gain adjustments made by the console operators can result in unexpected level changes. The Rio Series features a gain compensation function that works with CL consoles to automatically compensate for analog gain adjustments in the digital stage, so that the sound level transmitted from the Rio Series I/O unit to the network remains constant.
Four models flexibly accommodate any system requirements
In addition to the Rio3224-D and Rio1608-D models that were released together with the CL Series consoles, input-only Ri8-D and output-only Ro8-D models are now available, making up a four-model lineup that reinforces the underlying Rio Series concept: “the number of inputs and outputs you need, wherever you need them.” The Ri8-D can be used as a portable input rack, and the Ro8-D can be used for output in an amp room, for example. The possibilities are extensive, making it easy to optimally match systems of any size or complexity.
Rio Series I/O racks employ Dante network audio protocol for exceptional flexibility and freedom in setup and placement, while delivering natural, musical sound that brings out the full sonic potential of mixing consoles and other system components. They also allow redundancy for the utmost reliability in any application. Four models accommodate a wide range of I/O requirements.
The 3U size Rio1608-D has 16 ins and 8 outs.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Yamaha RIO1608 D, Yamaha RIO 1608-D, Yamaha RIO1608/D, Yamaha RIO 1608D, Yamaha RIO-1608D