Yamaha XM4220 is an XM Series Power Amplifier featuring high power and superb quality together with superior reliability and stability.
Main features and specification for Yamaha XM4220:
- Four amplifiers that can be used independently or in stereo pairs. Channel pairs can also be bridged.
- Balanced XLR and Euroblock connector inputs, 5-way binding post outputs.
- Each channel features a switchable HPF, which filters frequencies below 80 Hz, a detented attenuator, and SIGNAL and CLIP indicators.
- The input signal connected to channel A can easily be fed to the other channels using the CH A TO ALL CH switch.
- Protection includes power on/off muting, DC detection, temperature, and protection indicator.
- Variable-speed, low-noise cooling fan system ensures high reliability even under the most demanding conditions.
The XM Series of power amplifiers was developed from Yamaha’s wealth of experience in building PA equipment and its tradition of careful attention to every detail of circuit design. These
power amplifiers feature high power and superb quality together with superior reliability and stability, guaranteeing the highest possible audio performance.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Yamaha XM 4220, Yamaha XM-4220