Zero 88 ZeroWire CRMX is a wireless DMX system to continuously scan the radio spectrum and adapt to the best frequency without interruption.
Zero 88 ZeroWire CRMX
Main features and specification for Zero 88 ZeroWire CRMX:
- Wireless DMX/RDM transmitter/receiver
- Automated Cognitive Coexistence - CRMX
- Low latency (>5ms)
- Encrypted signal (128 bit)
- RDM enabled
- Ethernet or DMX input to transmitter
- Single button setup
- Universal PSU
- Low voltage power supply option for wire-free operation
- Configuration through simple PC software or via RDM
- Firmware upgradable over Ethernet
- Integral mounting options
Based on the first automated and adaptive wireless technology developed specifically for the lighting industry - the ZeroWire CRMX brings a new level of assurance to wireless DMX systems.
CRMX is the first system to continuously scan the radio spectrum and adapt to the best frequency without interruption. This avoids both interference in the increasingly crowded license free radio sphere, as well as helping to maximize the performance of all the other radio systems sharing those frequencies. In short, it’s a smart radio that adapts. Add RDM and a rugged enclosure suitable to the demands of the entertainment and architainment industry and the package is complete.
Did not find what you need? Send us an enquiry
Glossary: Zero88 ZeroWire CRMX, Zero-88 Zero Wire CRMX